Monday, April 19, 2010

Double Ear Infection and Rolling Over

We went to the Dr. this morning and found out that Brogan has a double ear infection. My poor poor baby girl. She does not feel good at all. It was so hard to even get her to smile this morning so I know she didn't feel well. We have started our antibiotics and are taking Tylenol for the fever. I hope that this goes away very FAST! I miss my happy go lucky baby girl! I hate that she is hurting and i can't fix it! Prayers will be much appreciated over these next few days!

On a lighter note, she rolled from her tummy to her back yesterday. I balled my eyes out. I was such a PROUD momma! Bucher was not here to see it so I tried to video her on my phone. I got the camera out three different times for about 5 minutes each time and she wouldn't do it again. I am pretty sure she thought it was funny that she was making a lier out of me! But she really did it, I swear!!!

No comments: