Monday, September 15, 2008

I Have An Addiction!!!

I am T-Totally addicted to several TV shows ie. Entourage, The Hills, 90210, America's Next Top Model, and Project Runway! I look forward to every night these shows are on. Sometimes, I dream about them. Whether it is Lauren and Audrina or Ari and Vince or Maybe Heidi and Tim...I just can't get enough! There should probably be some sort of AA meeting but it should be called TAA (Television Addicts Anonymous)! If you have never seen/watched any of these, I strongly suggest it! But Warning: Don't Get Addicted!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay - For the most part I agree with you here, BUT 90210..... I watched about 10 minutes last week and just laughed (this is not a comedy, right?).

I did not say this, but I have Jeff watching Project Runway. I caught him flipping between that and football Monday night! Talk about well-rounded.