Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hectic...

I know it's been a while since my last blog. It's hard to remember to try and keep this thing up to date. Since the last post what has been happening around here??? Hmmm, let's see...The Cubs clinched the National League Central Division (I think it's central) and Bucher and I have started working at the go cart track for Jim in Conway. Literally I have seen my husband for a total of like 30 min. since Tuesday. I forgot to mention that on Wednesday nights, Bucher bowls and I normally work late so he doesn't get home until like 9:30 or 10 and I am usually watching my shows or going to bed, Thursday nights I am babysitting until 10 and he is in the bed by then, Friday night he works and doesn't get home until 12:45...Seriously hectic around here lately but as soon as the track closes for the season it will all be boring again with nothing to do. Oh, My, I totally forgot to tell you that my friend Kelly who is adopting finally got "The Call"...She leaves on Thursday Oct. 2...She will be gone for 2 weeks to Vietnam...This is a really exciting moment in her life and I am so glad to be a part of it. Okay, so that's enough to swallow for now. I will try to be more prompt on blogging but as you can see, I don't get to look at the computer very much anymore! Kisses, AB

No comments: