Monday, August 31, 2009

Cookies

I seem to have a sweet tooth for warm chocolate chip cookies or oreos and milk. In fact I am about to get up and make some cookies right now but thought I needed to add a quick update for all my blogging buddies. Brogan is moving like crazy these days and what makes me the most sad is that Bucher can't feel her like I can...He can feel her but not as well. I guess the further along I get the more he will be able to feel her. I feel great...I am having some indigestion issues but other than that this pregnancy thing has been pretty easy. I am definitely the one that all the others hate. We are looking forward to the Razorback game this Saturday. A little tailgating never hurt anyone! Go Hogs! P.S. I am loving this weather!!! I hope it sticks around for awhile!!!

No comments: