Monday, August 24, 2009

New Beginnings

So it has been awhile, to say the least. We bought a new house and now we are having a baby! Pretty big news if you ask me! We are really really excited about both of these new ventures in our lives! We are having a little girl and I am due on Dec. 24th. Her name is Brogan Lane Bucher. My cousin in Texas has a friend named Brogan and we just really liked that name. Especially b/c it is so different. We are working on planning her room right now. I am having a really hard time with it b/c i want it to be as cute as it can be! If you know me, then you know I am anal about these things and this decision is a hard one. We registered yesterday at Babies-R-Us. It was fun picking out all the cute little things. We just can't wait to meet her.


2 comments:

john, julia, and annie said...

Oh my Ashli! She is already so cute..I can tell! :) Can't wait to meet Miss Brogan Lane! How can you have that name and not be adorable?? Big days my friend! Love you and miss you!

KellyG said...

Oh Brogan!! I can't wait to see your sweet little face, your tiny little fingers, and to hear you coo for the very first time!! You and Tanner MUST be the best of friends!! Ashli and Bucher, soooooo happy for you guys!!!! couldn't be happier!!!