Monday, October 27, 2008

Too Long...

Well I guess I should start by saying that I am really not good at this blogging bit, obviously if you read my blog you have figured this out. I will strive to be better but as of now I am probably only going to be a mediocre blogger. So for starters Kelly is home with Tanner. He is so adorable and is really falling into routine of an american life quite well. I have seen him several times and He really for some reason loves bucher...I don't know why...he even reached for him over me...which sort of hurt my feelings but I guess I will get over it. I will post a picture of him at the end of this post.
It is finally getting cold...I am happy and ready to strike up the fireplace and settle in with a warm blanket and glass of hot apple cider!!! Yum Yum!!! I love fall/winter time...So cozy!!!
I was so sad to hear about the passing of Anne Pressly. I shed a few tears b/c the thought that someone could do such a terrible thing to someone is so disgusting to me. Also, she was only 26 which is my age and I can't imagine my family having to deal with this so early in life. I am praying for her family and friends during this sad time. She was such a beautiful girl!
I was contemplating on dressing up for Halloween...I am still thinking about it but I hate Halloween, I don't like trick or treating or the scary stuff that goes on. If I were to dress up I would be the annoying 80's kid, wearing every 80's fad I could find at the same time...But this is so much trouble. I have to go to Stuttgart and I know Gere would hate it if I showed up at the game Friday night in total 80's gear...I will continue to contemplate and will keep you posted on my decision.
I guess this is all for now. Don't forget, if you LOVE Ryan Adams and the Cardinals as much as I do, the new CD "Cardinology" comes out 10/28/08. Until next time...Kisses, AB

No comments: